Tuesday, October 23, 2007

News Flash!

Nothing terribly exciting has happened in the last month. Bummer. Let me see if I can dredge up something interesting to report.Well, let's see. My project is barely moving, but at least it is moving forward again. What you see below is a gel used to seperate DNA bands of various sizes. The uppermost band in the right hand lane indicates a successful reaction. Take a look for yourself!

Exciting huh? Luckily I have that to keep me inspired. My lab has been pretty empty lately, which translates to a lot of work getting done (nice) but the silence can be deafening and distracting too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh,
It's been a while since I looked at your blog. We just missed each other in Seattle. We headed out the week before. All your photos of everything are wonderful. Keep up the important research work.
love, lila