Saturday, March 15, 2008

cable tv

I finally got rid of my $56 per month for 70 channels cable television. I opted for a digital receiver with some rabbit ears ($13 from Wal Mart) where I can get about 15 channels including all the major networks. I think the only two I will miss from regular cable are ESPN and TNT, but I have ESPN360.com to make up for that! Instead of relying on the TV for all my entertainment I plan on using it only when I am desperate. I'll use my reduced channel options as an excuse to do something else more productive.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Josh, if I had the power in my house to cut the satellite tv I would be right there with you. But I would miss the foodnetwork and HGTV, oh, and the History channel but I love PBS so it may not be so bad.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.